|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Price:||USD 240~7800 unit|
|Delivery Time:||45-50 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, D/A, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 units per month|
|Name:||Dust Collector Discharge Valve||Model:||RV-D.V-12L|
|Flange Type:||As Customer Demand||Rotor Speed:||20-30rpm|
|Motor:||China Brands & Other Brands||Power:||1.1kw|
|Voltage:||As Customer Demand||Weight:||86kgs|
1.1KW dust collector air lock,
0.06mm dust collector air lock,
Negative Pressure pneumatic discharge valve
Remove Ash Under Cyclone Negative Pressure Dust Collector Rotary Valve
★ Clearance to be 0.06mm, perfect airlock performance
★ Provide multiple installation methods of chain drive and direct drive.
★ Configure reducer motors according to requirements.
★ The main materials are: cast iron, stainless steel series, etc.
★ The airtight performance can stand pressure to -1 bar.
★ External bearing installation, durable and excellent performance.
|External dimension||Inlet||Outlet||Install size||Shaft|
The outlet and inlet of the dust collector rotary valve housing are generally arranged tangentially, and have a plow-shaped suction edge to prevent shearing and clamping of the product. It can work normally even if it is discharged from a full silo. The conveying capacity of the dust collector rotary valve is roughly proportional to the speed of the rotor. The circumferential speed of the outer end of the rotor blade must be within a certain range.
Application: to be used under cyclone, dust collector, in vaccum system.
1. CHEEGERS Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier of airlock, rotary valve
2. CHEEGERS is rebuilt in 2003 from the revolution of china government factory CHIQI which built in 1958
3. We have been in airlock for 63 years and are specialized in producing all kinds of Rotary Airlock Valve.
4. At present, our products have been exported to Thailand, Canada, Indian, Morocco, Switzerland, Australia, Africa and others.
5.We have established long-term, stable and good business relationships with many manufacturers (Buhler) and wholesalers around the world.
How to specify your need? Welcome special customizations.
1. What's your handling material?
2. What's the required throughput? (tons/H or m3/H)
3. What's the air pressure upon and below the rotary valve?
4. What’s the material of rotary valve you want?
Any questions, please do contact me!